Today, computer skills are increasingly important to people in all walks of life. The ECDL is intended for those who need or wish to know how to use a personal computer. It is suitable for people of all ages, from every work discipline, for people entering the job market, and for those who work at home.
- An IT skills qualification for everyone
- An innovative and tangible method of skills measurement and validation
- A model for education and training in the Information Society
- A highly effective training delivery model
- Greater public awareness of the benefits of active participation in the Information Society
- A flexible and accessible qualification that offers increased mobility to holders
- An excellent benchmark of employee skills
- Improved employee confidence
- An Internationally recognized qualification
- A positive return on investment in IT training for an organisation
- Enhanced career opportunities for holders
For further common questions and answers, please click here to visit the ECDL Malta FAQ section.